We operate and manage all types of vessels in the safest and most proper manner possible, ensuring that all vessels operate in accordance with the Ship owners' requirements, in compliance of Flag state and Class, design requirements, Charterers' conditions and most importantly with the guideline of International Safety Management (ISM) Code.
SOME OF OUR CORE VISION.:
- Computerised Planned Maintenance integrated with procurement and Inventory System
- Regular condition assessment
- Dry dock planning and supervision
- Budget control
- Certification and vetting
- Our highly qualified and capable teams closely monitor the commercial performance of managed vessels and manage the commercial risks faced by our Principals during the course of employment of their vessels.
Further Management Support is provided by Staff Specializing In.:
- Loss prevention, safety and quality, marine
- Cryogenic systems
- Commercial Marine insurances
- Information technology, including communication and Planned Maintenance Systems (PMS)